Shadows From Beyond is The HelmingGracias2021creation,The novel is mainly aboutThe stations waiting area was surprisingly quite when Gwen walked in. From the entrance, she could see the information desk next to a large set of double doors that separated the public from the Officers workspace. The station look like a typical station, or at least what TV had taught her to believe a typical station should look like. She approached the information desk; the Desk Sergeant was round, with a thin hairline, he was older and Gwen got the impression that he was on desk duty because of his age and clear lack of fitness."Excuse me Officer; I am here to see Detective Stone." Gwen tried her best to sound polite and respectful."Name Please." The Officer said, never looking up from the morning paper, he just dusted white little crumbs off his faded blue uniform."Gwen Greene.""Please have a seat over there, he will be with you in a minute Miss Greene," he gestured to a small bench by the doors leading to the workstations of the officers on duty. Still not taking his eyes off the Read Novel
- 1 Chapter 1; The Dream
- 2 Chapter 3; 11:35am 10th Street Precinct
- 3 Chapter 5; 540pm The office of G&M Investigation.
- 4 Chapter 6; 630pm Saint James Hospital
- 5 Chapter 7; 9:30 am Sunday Burrow Home
- 6 Chapter 8; 10:45pm Gwen\'s Apartment Building
- 7 Chapter 9; 10 am Saint James Hospital
- 8 Chapter 10; 1:35 am Saint James Hospital - Morgue.